Profit from one of the world’s most admired trends experts
Daniel Levine is one of the world’s best known trends experts and a professional keynote speaker with over 10 years’ experience delivering compelling presentations worldwide.
He is a respected crowd-puller as a conference speaker at association congresses and other events, including the UNWTO, American Express, Intel, The New York Times, MarketWatch, Mandarin Oriental Hotels, World Travel Market, Carlsberg Breweries… and many more.
- Director of The Avant-Guide Institute, the global trends consultancy for travel and consumer marketing, based in New York City
- Global Editor of WikiTrend, where entrepreneurs, innovators and marketers discover trendsetting ideas for insight and inspiration
- Leader of a huge international Trend Spotting Network that tracks the latest ideas and experiences from around the globe
- Trusted consultant to major companies and retail brands in a wide range of consumer-oriented industries
- Best-selling author of over 20 books
- One of the world’s top-rated keynote speakers
Harness the social trends that power the retail buy
Daniel Levine has an uncanny ability to help destinations, brands and businesses be more relevant, innovative and profitable.
By revealing what customers are thinking and feeling, Daniel unmasks the values and attitudes that underpin purchasing behaviors, and offers practical ways in which businesses can use social trends to benefit customers and increase sales.
A wide variety of businesses rely on Daniel to help them benefit from cultural trends and to “hip” up their image
- MasterCard selected Daniel Levine to be the expert spokesperson of a major television campaign to reach stylish spenders
- Intel turned to Daniel to help develop an innovative social networking software application
- Deutsche Telekom AG asked Daniel Levine to help them understand what’s happening in the world of retail trends
- Boehringer Ingelheim called upon Daniel to help explore the future of pharmaceutical marketing
- The UNWTO utilized Daniel Levine to understand the power of trends in travel and tourism
- Samsonite teamed with Daniel when launching their style-driven Black Label line
- Saatchi & Saatchi tapped Daniel Levine to be the judge of their first ever Lovemarks contest to help give it credible cool